L-Arginine (500 mg)
- Important amino acid forms nitric oxide
- Helps relax blood vessels providing benefit for congestive heart failure and other conditions
- Key to wound healing
- Important for healthy immune function
- Prompts release of growth hormones
- Includes Vitamin B6 necessary for metabolizing Arginine.
Amino acids are organic compounds that make up the "building blocks" of protein. They are very important to good health. Arginine is a key amino acid that is used by the body extensively especially in the cardiovascular system.
Arginine plays these roles:
- Supports healthy immune system.
- Supports the effects of exercise.
- Important for muscle metabolism and growth.
- Improves function of cardiovascular system.
- Helps repair tissues.
- Responsible for release of growth hormones.
Each capsule of Vitabase L-Arginine contains 500 mg of L-Arginine. We also include Vitamin B-6 in our formula because it plays a major role in metabolizing amino acids.
Label Information and Ingredients
: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule, two (2) to six (6) times daily between meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule(s)
|Ingredients||Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg || 500%|
|L-Arginine **|| 500 mg || *|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
Notes: Vitamin B-6 is paired with L-Arginine because of its role in metabolizing amino acids.
**Free form L-Arginine.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, water, (May contain one or more of the following: magnesium stearate, vegetable stearin and silica).
Keep out of reach of children.
QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED