Evening Primrose Oil (1300 mg)
- Valuable source of Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA), Omega 6 fatty acid
- May provide relief for breast pain (mastalgia)
- Can ease other symptoms of PMS like mood swings and bloating
- Helps block production of inflammation chemicals
- Offers help for itchy skin associated with eczema or dermatitis
- 100% natural, cold expeller pressed
- Hexane free
Vitabase Evening Primrose Oil is 100% pure cold expeller pressed and is free from the dangerous chemical Hexane used by some manufacturers. In addition, Vitabase Evening Primrose Oil is manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and tested to exceed the stringent specifications set forth by the FDA. Our ingredients are tested throughout the manufacturing process for the presence of unwanted microbes or contamination. We start with the best raw ingredients, and follow rigorous manufacturing procedures to insure that the product is the highest quality.
Evening Primrose Oil is a valuable source of Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA), an Omega-6 essential fatty acid. Essential fatty acids cannot be made by the body so must be obtained through the diet.
Many Americans are deficient in essential fatty acids, especially Omega-3 acids, which can contribute to a variety of health conditions. Evening Primrose seeds contain up to 25% essential fatty acids like linoleic acid (LA) and Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA).
GLA is an Omega 6 fatty acid. For maximum benefit, consider adding Omega 3 fatty acids to your diet as well.
Label Information and Ingredients
: As a dietary supplement, adults take one
(1) softgel capsule, two (2) or three (3) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel Capsule(s)
|Ingredients||Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories || 12 || *|
|Calories from Fat || 12 || *|
|Total Fat || 1.3 g || 2%|
|Evening Primrose Seed Oil (Oenothera biennis)|| 1300 mg || *|
|Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA)|| 117 mg || *|
|Cis-Linoleic Acid || 962 mg || *|
|Oleic Acid || 91 mg || *|
|Palmitic Acid || 78 mg || *|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin and water.
Our Evening Primrose Oil 1300 mg is 100% pure cold
expeller pressed and Hexane Free. It is derived from the
seeds of the Evening Primrose, a high source of Gamma-
Keep out of reach of children.
QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED