- Q: Can you combine Beta Glucan with red yeast to lower cholestrol?
Both Beta Glucan and Red Yeast Rice are generally very safe supplements and would not pose a problem if combined together. Beta glucan is thought to lower cholesterol levels by...
- Q: I want to take the R.Y.R.E. but want to know if it will bother me like when I eat wheat products. Dont want to start the extract if I can expect to get Candidia. Thank you for your time in...
Although the name implies that it is yeast, the extracts
used in Red Yeast Rice products do not affect Candida issues.
- Q: I wanted to know can a person with no known health problems take red yeast rice capsules safely. I want to kind of prevent my chances of having a heart attack when I get older. Thanks
Red yeast rice is a specific intervention for the lowering
of cholesterol. The compounds that naturally occur in this product are
similar to those found in the...
Good day doc, Thank you for all you do to help the
public.... Q: 51 year old healthy male, on Benicar for blood pressure...I feel yuck on
Celery seed has long history of medicinal use for a variety of
health complaints including gout, arthritis and high blood pressure. It contains a...
- Q: I am taking Plavix after triple bypass surgery, I notice that turmeric porportedly does the same thing Plavix does. Is it safe to take both?
Many herbs are thought to affect blood clotting. Most
are suspected to decrease the effectiveness of the clotting process through
many different mechanisms. This...
- Q: Is it safe to take EDTA with other prescrition heart pills?
EDTA and chelation therapy should only be administered under
the care of a supervising physician. Drug interactions with EDTA are not
well documented, however it is...
- Q: Every morning when I wake up my feet hurt to stand and walk on them, as well as my hands hurting. Now, for about a month I have had chest pains, where my chest tightens up. When I do cardio, and I...
Any chest pain or tightness needs to be evaluated by your
doctor to rule out any heart problems. The other thing you need to
consider is that you might be consuming...
I am having pain from my toe to my knee daily, could this
possibly by P.A.D.?
- A: Many things can cause leg pain ranging from injury, cramps and nerve irritation to
impaired circulation and infection. Peripheral artery disease can be a
very dangerous condition as it...