Cranberry Concentrate (400 mg)
- Helps prevent urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Benefit of cranberry without the tart taste
- Rich source of antioxidants
- 34 pounds of cranberries in 1 pound of concentrate powder
- No added sugar like juice mixes
Cranberry, a close relative of the blueberry, has been used for medicinal purposes for centuries. Cranberries include many substances which scientists have learned promote good health, including:
- Proanthocyanidins and anthocyanins which restrain bacterial colonization thus inhibiting bladder and urinary tract infections.
- Organic acids, quinic, molic and citric acids which acidify the urine, thus preventing the formation of kidney stones.
- Vitamins and minerals (especially vitamins A and C) which act as antioxidants and promote whole body health.
Perhaps cranberry’s most well known use is for Urinary Tract Infections (UTI). UTIs affect nearly one of every two women at some point during their life. UTIs result in 5 million doctor visits each year and are often treated with antibiotics. The proanthocyanidins in cranberry prevent the bacteria from adhering to the bladder wall thus keeping it from spreading and making it easier to flush the bacteria out of the system with the urine.
The quinic acid in cranberry helps acidify the urine which in turn lowers the level of ionized calcium, the most common cause of kidney stones.
Our concentrated cranberry contains the equivalent of 34 pounds of whole cranberries in each pound of cranberry powder. The cranberry powder consist of 100% cranberry fruit solids and contains a perfect balance of naturally occurring organic acids in their synergistic ratios. Unlike cranberry juice cocktail products, our cranberry concentrate contains no sugar.
Label Information and Ingredients
: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule with eight (8) ounces of water three (3) times daily, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule(s)
|Ingredients||Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||50 mg || 83%|
|Cranberry Fruit Powder 34:1 (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (100% Cranberry fruit solids)|| 400 mg || *|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
Notes: Our concentrated Cranberry contains the equivalent of 34 pounds of whole cranberries in each pound of cranberry powder. The cranberry powder consist of 100% cranberry fruit solids. Our Concentrated Cranberry contains a balance of naturally-occurring organic acids in their synergistic ratios.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsules), (May contain one or more of the following; rice powder, silica and magnesium stearate).
Keep out of reach of children.
QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED